This page is for you to refer your teachers, parents or school governors to - as well as your school council and other students, of course! It's all about becoming a StudentVoice School, and what benefits this has!
Hi teachers, parents, governors and students!
StudentVoice is working to become the representative body for school students, but we're also interested in the broader issues surrounding student participation and how it can really work in schools.
We would like to invite your school to become a StudentVoice school, for just £1 per student on your roll up to a maximum of £1,000. However, we do have special offers and a number of exclusive free memberships available so get in touch quickly if you're interested.
Becoming a StudentVoice school gets you the following:
- Free access to the Questions for Change online audit tool
- A huge 10% discount on Phoenix Education Trust training. We realise that, for student voice to really be heard and become an effective way for young people to learn about democracy and decision making, young people need skills. That's why we support Phoenix's training programme for young people, which you can read all about in the training section of their website. Not only has the training had excellent feedback from both teachers and students, but it has previously been recognised by the Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung as part of the international Youth Democracy Awards. We also do work with disengaged young people and those with SEN.
- Online consultations to help you design the best student voice tools and structures within your school
- Access to our troubleshooting email address so we can assist with any student voice related issues.
- An exclusive StudentVoice Schools mark for use on letterheads etc.
More information is available in this brochure.
If you're interested, get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org.